Int scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric values. Int can represent values between -(2^31) and 2^31 - 1.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar Int
link Required by
- CertificationRequestA request for a standardized assessment from a company. A certification request is uniquely identified by its ID, or by the (companyId, testId, candidateEmail) triplet.
- CompanyFeaturesFeatures that can be set on a service plan or a company.
- CompanyTestA non-standardized test owned by a particular company.
- CompanyTestsQuery result of company tests with meta data
- CompanyTestSessionAn session of a company test.
- CompanyTestSessionResultThe result of a completed company test session.
- CustomFeaturesInputFeatures that can be set on a company. See CompanyFeatures type for full descriptions.
- InterviewTemplatesQuery result of interview template with meta data
- InvoiceThe invoice associated with a service plan.
- PlanBillingPeriodThe abstract billing period associated with a service plan.
- ScoreRangeScore range of result labels. Boundaries are inclusive.
- ServicePlanA service plan represents a level of functionality and service associated with a CodeSignal product.
- StandardizedTestA standardized test that is not restricted to a particular company.
- StandardizedTestSessionA session of a standardized test.
- StandardizedTestSessionResultThe result of a completed standardized test session.
- TaskSlotInputA task slot represents a pool of similar questions. During a test session, exactly one task will be randomly chosen from each task slot.
- TestA test defines a set of tasks that a user may be invited to solve as part of an assessment.
- TestSessionAn session of a test.
- TestSessionFeedbackFeedback about a test.
- TestSessionTaskA task given to the test taker in a test instance. - Cost complexity: 1
- TestSessionTaskResultResult of a test session's task.
- UsedNumericFeaturesHow many of each numeric feature a company has used. (See CompanyFeatures for a description of the numeric features.)