Int scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric values. Int can represent values between -(2^31) and 2^31 - 1.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar Int
link Required by
- CertificationRequestA request for a standardized assessment from a company. A certification request is uniquely identified by its ID, or by the (companyId, testId, candidateEmail) triplet.
- CertificationTestsQuery result of certification tests with metadata.
- CommonTaskA common question is a question that may be asked during an assessment.
- CompanyFeaturesFeatures that can be set on a service plan or a company.
- CompanyTestA non-standardized test owned by a particular company.
- CompanyTestsQuery result of company tests with metadata.
- CompanyTestSessionA session of a company test.
- CompanyTestSessionResultThe result of a completed company test session.
- CoreSkillScoresCore skill scores determined by the assessment result
- CustomFeaturesInputFeatures that can be set on a company. See CompanyFeatures type for full descriptions.
- DatabaseTaskA database question.
- InterviewTemplateAn interview template defines a set of questions relevant for a specialized interview
- InterviewTemplatesQuery result of interview template with meta data
- InvoiceThe invoice associated with a service plan.
- PlanBillingPeriodThe abstract billing period associated with a service plan.
- ScoreRangeScore range of result labels. Boundaries are inclusive.
- ServicePlanA service plan represents a level of functionality and service associated with a CodeSignal product.
- SingleEnvironmentTaskA question that is in the single-environment format
- StandardizedTestSessionA session of a standardized test.
- StandardizedTestSessionResultThe result of a completed standardized test session.
- TaskSlotInputA question slot represents a pool of similar questions. During a test session, exactly one question will be randomly chosen from each question slot.
- TestSessionA session of a test.
- TestSessionFeedbackFeedback about a test.
- TestSessionTaskA question given to the test taker in a test instance. - Cost complexity: 1
- TestSessionTaskResultResult of a test session's question.
- UsedNumericFeaturesHow many of each numeric feature a company has used. (See CompanyFeatures for a description of the numeric features.)