ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar ID
link Required by
- CertificationRequestA request for a standardized assessment from a company. A certification request is uniquely identified by its ID, or by the (companyId, testId, candidateEmail) triplet.
- CodingSolutionSolution submitted to a coding task.
- CompanyA company is an organization of user accounts that have access to the assessment platform.
- CompanyFeatureA feature that can be enabled for a given company.
- CompanyPlanInputInformation about a plan that will be assigned to a company.
- CompanyTestA non-standardized test owned by a particular company.
- CompanyTestSessionAn session of a company test.
- CompanyTestSessionResultThe result of a completed company test session.
- ContactA company contact
- CustomFeaturesInputFeatures that can be set on a company. See CompanyFeatures type for full descriptions.
- FreeFormSolutionSolution submitted to a free-text task.
- InterviewTemplateAn interview template defines a set of tasks relevant for a specialized interview
- LiveInterviewA live interview defines a collaboration programming session.
- QuizSolutionSolution submitted to a quiz task.
- RoleRoles contain permissions that allow certain actions.
- ServicePlanA service plan represents a level of functionality and service associated with a CodeSignal product.
- StandardizedTestA standardized test that is not restricted to a particular company.
- StandardizedTestSessionA session of a standardized test.
- StandardizedTestSessionResultThe result of a completed standardized test session.
- TaskA question that may be asked during an assessment.
- TaskSlotInputA task slot represents a pool of similar questions. During a test session, exactly one task will be randomly chosen from each task slot.
- TaskSolutionSolution submitted to a task.
- TeamA team defines an entity that clients can be associated with
- TestA test defines a set of tasks that a user may be invited to solve as part of an assessment.
- TestSessionAn session of a test.