Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar Boolean
link Required by
- CompanyA company is an organization of user accounts that have access to the assessment platform.
- CompanyFeaturesFeatures that can be set on a service plan or a company.
- CustomFeaturesInputFeatures that can be set on a company. See CompanyFeatures type for full descriptions.
- InterviewTemplateAn interview template defines a set of tasks relevant for a specialized interview
- PageInfoPage info of a query that returns a list of nodes
- RoleRoles contain permissions that allow certain actions.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.